Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
awaiting Holocaust, 9/11, Salem, Chernobyl comparisons. lol and I’m dying at how basically everyone’s defense is “they just don’t like him because he’s republican” and not whether he did these things or not.

I’m bout to legit make a list

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Ayanna Pressley tho.

full

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question: how are the religious groups going to take "...Jesus was treated better before he was crucified..."? That's pretty fu*king blasphemous (IMO)....
They're all fake motherfukkers anyway. The hardcore religious that vote Republican. Being religious is their excuse for their ignorance and racist views

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't know how you guys are watching this listen to the blatant lies and bull shyt spewed by Republicans. I put it on when Doug Collins started speaking, I couldn't do it.

It isn't easy but seeing the rot in the GOP firsthand is pretty eyeopening. They were always terrible for a lot of reasons but seeing that they've been compromised by a foreign power is damning.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They're all fake motherfukkers anyway. The hardcore religious that vote Republican. Being religious is there excuse for their ignorance and racist views
Precisely why church and state have to be kept separate. It gives the corrupt another means to cover their own ass. I remember one of my history classes when the course covered the reaction to Johnson signing the civil rights act and all the angry calls his office got. Damn near every call aired on the documentary started with “I’m a good Christian” before the person started talking about how awful everyone being treated equally under the law is.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
awaiting Holocaust, 9/11, Salem, Chernobyl comparisons. lol and I’m dying at how basically everyone’s defense is “they just don’t like him because he’s republican” and not whether he did these things or not.

Nadler pointed out the reality of this, if Trump gets impeached it isn’t Hillary that becomes president, it is Pence.
Republicans keep saying “oh you’re just trying to reverse the results of the election!”
You’re not reversing the party of the election, just the figurehead

Last edited: