Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

giphy.gif

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You know if they done that trump and the Republicans would just counter with if he was guilty Why didn't you's impeach him and a lot of dem voters will probably agree with that point and rightfully so. Stop being designious you fakkit.

I wouldn't be suprised if you're an undercover Trump supporter.
That's Republican bait. They are experts at bait and spin.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm old enough to remember Clinton's impeachment, but was nowhere near old enough to understand I was witnessing something historic. Age and a much better understanding of politics and history is why I know no president wants impeachment on their record. It also let's me know how drastically different in scope and scale these two cases will be from each other. This idea of "what's the point?" is sad; given my dumb, naive, uninformed, 12 yr old ass at least realized it meant something that the POTUS was under trial for something and that there was even the idea of him possibly being removed. Grown ass nikkas, acting like this is an episode of Power, let's me know in part how this jackass got in office. There's a litany of reasons this matters, regardless of if he is removed or not:snoop:

As much as I want the largest turnout ever at the polls, next November, I'm thinking some of y'all need to stay at the crib and leave the important decisions to the adults:scust: