Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Republicans outright saying they're going to take up the President's position is outright wrong. That's not their role in impeachment.

the weird thing is, the gop has become so rotten and partisan and submissive over the years that the fact they're outright saying shyt like that is almost as fukked up (and certainly more surprising) than them actually doing it. NOBODY expects them to vote him out or anything.

but to straight up come out and say, "whatever president trump wants during his impeachment trial...the jurors are gonna give him. :yeshrug:"

wow. that's the gop not pretending...not even TRYING to pretend. just a whole other level of 'fukk you' to democracy, the process, the constitution, their oath, etc.

i really wish the democrats arguing in the house all day just got a point where they scrapped all the talking points and re-hashing the same positions and arguments and everything....and just attacked the gop (as a whole and individually), their dignity, their character, their morality, anything and everything.

and frame it as they're doing it all to defend to a proven con-man who can't even be trusted to run a goddamn charity in his home state of new york. beat those motherfukkers over the head with shyt like that.

you might as well just :bustback:at this point.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just want to leave this as a reminder, the Mayor of Baltimore was forced to step down due to allegations that she was using her office as leverage in exchange for hospitals around Maryland to purchase her children’s books. She was also accused of taking money for the books and not delivering some of them to the buyers. Stuff shady eBay sellers do everyday. It was a big scandal.

She’s facing 35 years :martin:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Republicans outright saying they're going to take up the President's position is outright wrong. That's not their role in impeachment.

I agree. And the fact that they're so open and brazen about it, shows how little they care for our constitution and country.
Our checks/balances have really been put to the test lately and all too often they're failing miserably.

House Republicans basically acted like Trump's legal team and now Senate Republicans are saying "how can we top that?"
People like to talk about constitutional crises, well we're already passed that. I'm glad Trump got impeached, regardless of outcome because now the cracks in the system are showing. But on the other side, I'm not sure if anyone is down to fix things.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I agree. And the fact that they're so open and brazen about it, shows how little they care for our constitution and country.
Our checks/balances have really been put to the test lately and all too often they're failing miserably.

House Republicans basically acted like Trump's legal team and now Senate Republicans are saying "how can we top that?"
People like to talk about constitutional crises, well we're already passed that. I'm glad Trump got impeached, regardless of outcome because now the cracks in the system are showing. But on the other side, I'm not sure if anyone is down to fix things.

I think a lot of people would love to fix it if they could.

The problem is that at least 40% of the electorate is going to vote Republican no matter what, so you're never going to get enough of them voted out to change anything.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
As I've said before, I'm not generally a meme kind of guy. But once in awhile they get me.

80063943_2716711125018044_827262799162900480_n.jpg

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So if we get 4 more years of Trump...what then?

And does he leave office after his second term?

Last edited:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm happy the Dems did their jobs and held him to account. The Republicans can show the world that they no longer respect the Constitution and can be bought as long as they can appoint judges. If he gets another 4 yrs, so be it. I hope people get off their asses and hand Dems the house and the Senate. Knee cap that bytch and make him a lame duck. He'll only be able to get shyt done through executive orders and their committees will keep their foot up his ass.