Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Basically every red state is a welfare state. Without the west coast and northeast they’d resemble something out of mad max or the book of Eli.

Eh debatable

Based on the most recent government data available for all states, this year, the top five most fiscally solvent states, from one to five, are Nebraska, South Dakota, Tennessee, Florida, and Oklahoma. One thing these states have in common is that they have some cash on hand and relatively low short-term obligations. That makes them relatively healthier than others.

The bottom five states in terms of fiscal solvency, from 46 to 50, are Kentucky, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Illinois. These states face large debt obligations and have too little cash on hand to pay short-term bills

Think Your State Is Fiscally Sound? Think Again

I get what youre saying but i guess it depends on the metrics used

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Remove the coastal states and this country is borderline 3rd world status...

I seriously would consider voting for NY to secede to prove that...

The economy of country is basically fueled by three states, NY, CA and TX...

The top five wealthiest cities and cities with the most millionaires are New York City (Democrat), Los Angeles (Democrat), San Francisco (Democrat), Washington DC area (Democrat) and Chicago (Democrat). If not for Texas, Republican strongholds would all be dirt poor backwater areas.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The top five wealthiest cities and cities with the most millionaires are New York City (Democrat), Los Angeles (Democrat), San Francisco (Democrat), Washington DC area (Democrat) and Chicago (Democrat). If not for Texas, Republican strongholds would all be dirt poor backwater areas.
Dog these deep south fly over states like Alabama literally are NYC's personal landfill...:mjlol:

That's the only use we have for these states...

The country outside of the coasts has some beautiful scenery but the people are inbred, retarded and backwoods useless...

Their entire existence is dependent on the "coastal elites" they hate so much...

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
:russ:Scared ass fakkit. Now they're caveats to being black? FOH. You said I was a cac. I'm about to prove you wrong. Put your account on your words coward, or leave me the fukk alone.

Are you going to post a proof pic or are you going to shut the fukk up? Which one
These 2019 posters are the fukking WOAT :snoop:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dog these deep south fly over states like Alabama literally are NYC's personal landfill...:mjlol:

That's the only use we have for these states...

The country outside of the coasts has some beautiful scenery but the people are inbred, retarded and backwoods useless...

Their entire existence is dependent on the "coastal elites" they hate so much...
The best part is how these people freeze up if you ask them why all the states that vote red consistently are the poorest, sickest, dumbest, and have such horrible infrastructure.