Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

I did this type of work for two years. Trust me, countries that give a fukk about the program know how much they’ve been appropriated, what they can and can’t spend it on, etc. Soon as we were open for biz the first day of the new FY, the different ministries were calling with wish list. So to say they didn’t know is BS. That money has to be spent by the end of the FY or they risk it being cut but Ukraine is a strategic partner so they were at no risk. But that $$ just doesn’t roll over to the new FY. Only $$ for PEPFAR would roll over and even when I was in SA, the Obama administration cut millions out of their funding. Why? Cause they had spent less than a million in over 8 years so the surplus was better served elsewhere in the continent. Now they don’t have a program at all

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

NatashaBertrand
House Intel report casts doubt on Sondland testimony that he spoke to Trump on Sept 9 (the "no quid pro quo" call Trump has touted)

EK4leu4X0AcrWqc

14:00 - 3 Dec 2019

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

The decision to move forward with an impeachment inquiry is not one we took lightly. Under the best of circumstances, impeachment is a wrenching process for the nation. I resisted calls to undertake an impeachment investigation for many months on that basis, notwithstanding the existence of presidential misconduct that I believed to be deeply unethical and damaging to our democracy. The alarming events and actions detailed in this report, however, left us with no choice but to proceed.

In making the decision to move forward, we were struck by the fact that the President’s misconduct was not an isolated occurrence, nor was it the product of a naïve president. Instead, the efforts to involve Ukraine in our 2020 presidential election were undertaken by a President who himself was elected in 2016 with the benefit of an unprecedented and sweeping campaign of election interference undertaken by Russia in his favor, and which the President welcomed and utilized.