Trump IMPEACHED by the US House; US Senate Trial Allows No New Witnesses & Acquits Trump

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
fukk boy said ask Rudy, I'm not his only client. When Rudy, *checks my memory* tweeted weeks ago that he was in Ukraine on behalf of his client, Trump. He's an unloyal piece of shyt. I hope Republicans are taking notice. He's going to be tweeting aganist them the worse things get. Right now, he still has confidence they will protect him. I suspect of he loses his fight over his taxes, it will be the beginning of the end. He admitted to not paying taxes. Said, it makes him smart. He has to be hiding something far more damaging.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
If you watched the hearings...

giphy.gif

Ok I see

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I thought this was common knowledge that Chump knew about the complaint before releasing the money why is this breaking news:what:
The news here isn't the fact that he knew ahead of time, it's to establish the timeline of when he knew. We now know he knew when Taylor and Sondland were going back and forth in text, so that whole, "The President said he wanted nothing, no quid pro quo, do the right thing..." was because he knew that is exactly what had been raised in the CIA chain of command and later through an official WB complaint.

That is another piece of evidence that destroys the narrative that Trump was not looking for anything in return and was simply trying to root out corruption.

All these additional addendums after the fact are building a solid timeline of events - that don't help Trump.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's why he was sounding so transparently ridiculous, on those calls. Posters in here called that, when the dates were revealed.

NO QUID PRO QUO

I WANT NOTHING

Like your goofball friends who talk like they are being recorded over a 5 pound marijuana deal
“Hey Machine, you need something from the store?”
“Definitely not the cash from the register or anything stolen.”
:dwillhuh: