Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He has had it and hid it. I’m positive

I don't know if he had it before, but I would be surprised if he does not have it now. Trump is too much of an a$$hole to just go into quarantine on his own. There is no way that he gives a shyt about other people enough to do that. But the fact that he is doing it now with only a month to go to the election is saying plenty.

Daps
if he goes under 14 day quarantine, this puts the next debate in jeopardy i would think
knowing how reckless Trump is with these rallies and no masks and everyone around him seems to get the virus, if I'm Joe:hubie:

Biden was smart not to shake his hand at the debate.

:smugbiden:
I can see him getting the positive result in private, and rushing over to talk to Joe and shake his hand. And you know he does those long ass hand shakes where he has to hold the person’s hand like a wounded bird for approximately 3-6 seconds.

:ohlawd:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:mjlol:Corona in the cut like “here’s daddy”

tenor.gif

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if he had it before, but I would be surprised if he does not have it now. Trump is too much of an a$$hole to just go into quarantine on his own. There is no way that he gives a shyt about other people enough to do that. But the fact that he is doing it now with only a month to go to the election is saying plenty.

Bingo.

shyt, if anything she probably got it from him :russ:

Wonder how this will affect the debates

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
how has Trump managed to allude Covid thus far??
He despises human contact and is obsessed with things being unclean. Lowkey despite all the shyt he talks about social distancing, he was one of the most obsessive handwash/hand-sanitizing fools already.