Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You don’t think these are flying damn near every day? :heh:
and no. the E-6 does not fly every day. we have other planes for that. the E-6 is a special plane for this very thing. its called 'the America's doomsday plane' for a reason. its for special occasions, and we only have 16, and none have refueling capabilities.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’ve been fortunate to not have COVID affect me or my family, we have been taking it serious since day 1. But I know people who had had it and lost family members to it. So I can’t celebrate that someone has it, very unfortunate to hear. But it was his cabinet who downplayed it unfortunately. Just wear the mask it wasn’t hard

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
considering all the news today this might be the worst day for the republican party in years

1. Financial report drops.
  2. Trump's tax revealed (separate thing from 1.).
  3. Terrible ass debate.
  4. Trump cosigns white supremacists.
  5. Trump database and voter suppresion proved.
  6. JP Morgan found running global scam. Fined $1B.
  7. Trump has coronavirus.

October for 3 from half-court. And it's good. :blessed:

Last edited:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
and no. the E-6 does not fly every day. we have other planes for that. the E-6 is a special plane for this very thing. its called 'the America's doomsday plane' for a reason. its for special occasions, and we only have 16, and none have refueling capabilities.
Champ, they fly every day. This particular one off the east coast has flown 20 of the last 30 days for example. You think they just have 3 of them?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The sheeple believe anything. :wow:

Trump and his wife conviently test positive for COVID, a few weeks prior to the general election, uh? :duck:

Now they need to quarantine for the next "few" weeks...I'm assuming, cutting off any, public relations type events/disasters. I'm assuming that includes things, such as another debate? :comeon:

This cac got ethered so badly following the debate, and stuck his foot, so far up his mouth...:mjlol: All this shyt is a play, to shield him from fukkin up any further, before the election. Secondly, once him and wife overcome their "diagnosis" :duck:, he's gonna use it as an opportunity to play down the severity/threat of the virus.

"See...me and Melania overcame it, and I'm in older man. Its not so bad." View media item 11395
He's just trying to court sympathy, and compassion, like they're victims, or survivors too. GTFOH. :camby:
a quarantine is 14 or less days...about the amount of time it takes to show symptoms. stop cooking up bullshyt narratives cuz you scared