Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just when you think there’s not much else he can do to surprise us.. I just got a news alert that Trump is throwing some type of big gathering at the White House tomorrow and has invited hundreds of people :dwillhuh: I guess having 1 super spreader event wasn’t enough. :snoop:

I'm hoping he starts coughing like Walter White in the middle of his speech.

:mjgrin:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Just when you think there’s not much else he can do to surprise us.. I just got a news alert that Trump is throwing some type of big gathering at the White House tomorrow and has invited hundreds of people :dwillhuh: I guess having 1 super spreader event wasn’t enough. :snoop:

Those people wanna play stupid games, they’ll win stupid prizes :manny:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps

:mjgrin: Wonderful , I hope this super spreader event is better than the last one

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight and yet nobody hoe checks him. Well, Xi did when he told him to stop talking about Hong Kong last year and Trump went quiet.

Wasn't that the same guy who allowed Iran to launch a rocket attack against one of our bases and didn't do anything.