Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Trump on the phone with Hannity right now. He’s so upset he almost cussed :mjlol:talking about he wants to hold a rally on Saturday. And he STILL making fun of people wearing masks.

The spinning and fear mongering is outta control, he’s losing it.
Dude not being an actual billionaire aside, this is a textbook lesson in why you should never sell your soul for money :ehh:

Brehs get cynical, talking about once you get money you can buy happiness, or shrug off all the shyt they'd gladly give up for a certain dollar amount. This fool was born rich, and because he's never had to have his ego checked, he legit doesn't know how to be a human being and doesn't even know he looks stupid as fukk flailing right now :mjlol:

This man is more than 70 years old, has traveled everywhere and owned everything he's ever wanted to own, but is still a miserable piece of shyt that is legit incapable of learning basic lessons.

He has no friends, no family that truly cares about him, no family that he truly cares about, and the only people willing to ride for him are either fearful sycophants or even dumber than he is. And even though this shyt is sad for any other human being, he's been so much of an a$$hole that the world is rooting for it to get worse for him and cheering for his death.

Brehs talk about how they'd trade places and drown their sorrows in bytches and million-dollar vacations.

Nah, man. There's too much abundance out here and ain't no shortcuts in life. As referenced by our dear "president," even when you get those shortcuts it's still an L when viewed holistically.

Get everything you want out of life, brehs, but do it the right way.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
he isnt. he is on the first days of it drugged out of his mind. his color is off that's why they bronzed him up in the video. also its filmed, if he was cured he would be out and about not showing canned footage from the white house. a few days from now when they drop more footage its gonna be shyt filmed when he was able to film shyt. he wont show up to the debate no matter how much he caps like he wants to and they wont show him live anywhere just videos. because the virus will be kicking his ass. trust me i know i seen it happen three times now two family members died from it and a third is fighting as we speak

this was obvious because he acting like he is cured now. he wants biden to call his bluff for a face to face. he backs outta that too. biden should just show up and watch trump spaz out on twitter all night.

Stop trying to give Trump credit . All Biden had to say is test negative in front of my team and your team wear masks or get kicked out
word? i did what now?:comeon: even without the context what i said wasnt giving trump shyt

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
m3cbh35bkvr51.jpg

time magazine is wanting all the smoke...:picard: