Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Well well well...
Could be read many ways, and all in a negative-light. I don't think it's COVID.
  • Pelosi 25th Amendment meeting?
  • Trump coughing again?
  • Campaign running out of money?
  • Pascale is leaking?
It's all odd. I think it's the money though. I don't think they can raise enough compared to dems. shyt, this happened earlier as well.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump might as well ask Pence for the Nixon deal now. Its over. Everybody around him has/is going to jail.
Yeah. And Nixon was only under the threat of prosecution. Trumps plan is to basically just power through it. In fact Trump is reported to have said Nixon should’ve just stuck it out and weathered the storm instead of resigning. Many conservatives feel that way.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
That's exactly what it sounds like. They usually write two versions of a story like this to get it out as fast as possible
Yeah put it like this, there were probably many obituary pre-writes for Trump. Though, it could be true-- given how stupid the WH has proven to be time and time again.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
White_House_Down_poster_with_billing_block.jpg

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps

My grandmother had this shyt, and thankfully, she didn't pass away. Don't live near her either, but still, does this fat fukk think that I decided to take the shyt less-seriously after that? Like I wasn't buying masks, keeping my distance-- only seeing people when I absolutely had to. That the people that live with her didn't go out of their way to make sure they never caught that shyt? Please fukking die. This is exactly why I was :scust:to the people that said, "n-nah he shouldn't die, he should be prosecuted" Dude has no-care to the 200,000 people that died or the 7,000,000+ (And lets face it, he's encouraged people to hide numbers) who had suffered from it. Not to mention any support or encouragement to relatives or friends of the people who got this. I was fukking stressed when they told me she caught it, and this fool is walking around like shyt is rainbows. Legit the most disgusting, self-gratifying, piece of shyt to ever live. Nobody will feel sorry for him when he dies. I hope in thirty years, the Trump name becomes nothing-- forgotten like Macy's did to Gimbels. Hope I see that big-ass "T" in some trash dump.