Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I refuse to believe he beat the virus in 3 days :mjtf:

If this is bad as it gets for him, then this regeneron shyt is the cure.:patrice:they need to roll this out across the world NOW.

Some ppl got over it in 2-3 days. Some ppl it takes longer. Some ppl die

But some ppl have lingering effects even from just that 2-3 strike

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This stupid motherfukka back at the white house while he still got it? :mindblown:

Daps
Go to work in an office dress like THIS

nejmvcm1412105_f1.jpeg

because your boss is an evil wicked devil brehs

Fixed

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
Trump is taking dexamethasone, a steroid that can give patients a false sense of recovery followed by a crash
Trump is taking dexamethasone, a steroid that can give patients a false sense of recovery followed by a crash
"Everyone who gets steroids feels a little bit better," Galiatsatos told Business Insider. "You get a steroid euphoria in addition to no fevers and so forth. So yes, there will be a moment in time where he's going to feel like, 'Oh, this is all behind me now.'"

Along with acute euphoria, side effects of dexamethasone can include high blood sugar, sleep impairment, and psychosis, Galiatsatos said. COVID-19 patients typically receive 6mg of the steroid once per day for 10 days, as recommended based on the results of a clinical trial in the UK

We're like in day 4 in a 10 day course for this drug. Other side effects include aggression and insomnia. We're about to witness a historic spiral in realtime.

I Was Prescribed Trump's Steroid. It Made Me Feel Invincible

Medically speaking, it was a miracle drug. Dex restored nearly half of the hearing I’d already lost. But it also made me high as a kite, like I’d just mainlined a potent mixture of espresso beans and psychotropics. I could feel my heartbeat in my eyeballs. I was euphoric. I made elaborate plans for the months following my surgery — including another tour with my band, Andrew Leahey & the Homestead — despite my doctor’s warning that I wouldn’t be well enough to hit the road until the following summer. Not even the anxiety of my upcoming operation could dampen my buzz. To borrow a phrase I heard somewhere recently, I felt better than I did 20 years ago.

I took dexamethasone every day, as prescribed, steadily ramping up to a full dose. During that time, I also booked an acoustic tour with two fellow songwriters who happened to be dating. They broke up while we were driving through California, and I’m not sure I even realized. I’m not sure I even cared. I just sat in the backseat as we traveled from town to town, my head in the clouds, and spent my nights onstage, playing guitar solos that were almost certainly too long. In my mind, I thought I was performing better than ever: unencumbered, unafraid, limitless. To audiences that may have seen me on that tour: man, I’m sorry.

I can’t imagine that anyone took me seriously during those weeks of higher-than-hell discombobulation — and if they did, they shouldn’t have. After all, I was a sick man on the brink of a life-changing operation, feeling a false sense of invincibility thanks to a flush of steroids. So I get where Trump is coming from, and I can somewhat understand the misguided, Chuck Norris-worthy level of bravado that comes with dramatically walking up a set of steps, defiantly tearing off your mask, and saluting a military helicopter as it flies into the sunset. He probably feels like the hero in his own action movie right now, and maybe he deems it necessary to communicate that sense of strength to the rest of the world.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
So is this fool cured!? :dahell:
he isnt. he is on the first days of it drugged out of his mind. his color is off that's why they bronzed him up in the video. also its filmed, if he was cured he would be out and about not showing canned footage from the white house. a few days from now when they drop more footage its gonna be shyt filmed when he was able to film shyt. he wont show up to the debate no matter how much he caps like he wants to and they wont show him live anywhere just videos. because the virus will be kicking his ass. trust me i know i seen it happen three times now two family members died from it and a third is fighting as we speak

Last edited: