Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Daps

I think we'll hear about it tomorrow.

SkinnyDelectableGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

I hope Rudy croaks during a live interview.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852

When I have prolonged asthma symptoms, breathing like that without your inhaler available or oxygen hurts. Your back hurts, your chest feels heavy, you feel it all over like a weight, you’re trying to convince yourself not to panic as you breath through your mouth. I can only imagine how much worse it is for people with covid19. He’s off the charts stupid. :picard:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Damn my bad bro. I thought you were celebrating him beating covid. The MAGAJAW threw me off.

:mjcry: I'm feeling teary eyed just imagining your position. Take all my apologies breh. Wish the best for you and yours.
that magajaw thing was about colby covington getting knocked out. my old av was his face all chewed up by the champ

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
yeah he looked like he was having trouble breathing. if he really does have it they probably took those three days to get the room at the white house ready in case things do take a turn for the worse so they won't have to take him back to the hospital. he couldn't stay in the hospital, that's plain. everyday in john hopkins would see his precious stock market start to tumble, so they had to get him back out.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:damn: He looks like he still needs to be in the hospital, but if he wants to leave ... he has a choice as long as he's fully cognizant. :yeshrug:

Is is at a "hospital"

"The White House Medical Unit (WHMU) is a unit of the White House Military Office and is responsible for the medical needs of White House staff and visitors. The unit also provides medical care to the President, the Vice President, their families, and international dignitaries visiting the White House."

White House Medical Unit - Wikipedia