Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Daps
Uh oh... Trump children are worried about their daddy

“Don Jr. Thinks Trump Is Acting Crazy”: The President’s COVID Joyride Has the Family Divided

Donald Trump’s erratic and reckless behavior in the last 24 hours has opened a rift in the Trump family over how to rein in the out-of-control president, according to two Republicans briefed on the family conversations. Sources said Donald Trump Jr. is deeply upset by his father’s decision to drive around Walter Reed National Military Medical Center last night with members of the Secret Service while he was infected with COVID-19. “Don Jr. thinks Trump is acting crazy,” one of the sources told me. The stunt outraged medical experts, including an attending physician at Walter Reed.

According to sources, Don Jr. has told friends that he tried lobbying Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, and Jared Kushner to convince the president that he needs to stop acting unstable. “Don Jr. has said he wants to stage an intervention, but Jared and Ivanka keep telling Trump how great he’s doing,” a source said. Don Jr. is said to be reluctant to confront his father alone. “Don said, ‘I’m not going to be the only one to tell him he’s acting crazy,’” the source added.

One area where the family seems united is over the president’s manic tweeting early Monday morning. After Trump sent out more than a dozen all-caps tweets, the Trump children told people they want Trump to stop. “They’re all worried. They’ve tried to get him to stop tweeting,” a source close to the family told me.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I see why some people think this was all fake; a publicity stunt. I try not to be all “conspiracy theory” with things, but this obese man in his 70s walks out of the hospital after a few days all well and good.
I dunno...
full

Or like I said.

Something is telling me that Trump did this to send his messages to his supporters. Basically, he's telling them if you have covid-19 then spreading to other people in this country

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:huhldup: yikes

As a nurse, if my patient was covid + and was gasping for air I'd be concerned.

I'd be getting an o2 saturation and likely getting them on oxygen.

"The White House Medical Unit (WHMU) is a unit of the White House Military Office and is responsible for the medical needs of White House staff and visitors. The unit also provides medical care to the President, the Vice President, their families, and international dignitaries visiting the White House."

White House Medical Unit - Wikipedia