Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
lol how and why is Kellyanne's daughter allowedto constantly shyt on what her mom believes lol

do they live in the same house???

She's trying to get emancipated I'm pretty sure.

But yes she does, and what can they do to a minor :mjlol: she will just go live and show the hostility / fights that go down behind the scenes.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is lovely. Yes, go back to the White House and continue spreading the virus to your whole team.

AccomplishedUntriedLacewing-small.gif

$100 says they gotta fly his ass back to the hospital in a few days.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is a clown, and is a “right now” person, which is why we are in this mess.

This guy is so focused on the moment, he isn’t able to see the big picture.

His whole focus is on the economy. If he had any foresight, he would have realized that it would have been way more beneficial for him and the economy If we would have shut down and beat COVID months ago. Instead, he just let it linger on and ignore it.

Why stay in the hospital a week or two? No let me just leave right now because I feel good right now, despite it not being in my interest. This is perfectly in line with his character.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I wonder if Trump really believes everything he says & does.

I don't think he knows who he is as a person. He has no self. He just does absolutely whatever to achieve whatever his goal is. He has no rules.

Before, it was hangin out with rappers, being cool with them, partying because it brought him a new segment of fame. He was on wrestling for a while, then reality tv. He was a Democrat for a long time, then a soft repub, then indy, then now a hardcore right repub. He does whatever to get ppl behind him.

Its like he transforms into whatever is needed to get to his goal. He's a complete socio/psychopath

He knows who he is. He's a fukking snake oil salesman. A con artist to the fullest. He hustled his way to where he is and gives zero fukks about anyone not related to him, or the people he owes millions to. He would sell the US to the highest bidder and walk away whistling if he could.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Maybe he's good, but I've seen where someone got out the hospital and though they were ok, then things went down hill fast. He's the president so he has more medication available but the long-term effects are a killer......

Breh let @Malcolmxxx_23 cook he working on something big here :lolbron:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Democrat's don't know what to believe:mjlol:

First they was cheering for his death, now they call it Covid Hoax on Twitter:mjlol:

Donald with them psychological games:wow: