Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I do agree with this as well. I believe he’d do anything to distract. I hope he really has it though.

All Nancy need to do is get these dikkhead Crips on Google Meet and tell them all to shut the fukk up and let this shyt play out. Especially Ilhan, AOC, and Booker.

Daps
Fck!!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

They were all just in Cleveland!!!! We about to spike!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Tons of people work at Cleveland Clinic cause they one of the largest employers so everyone at risk:sadcam:

And the Cleveland Clinic folks was asking his family to wear masks in the audience and them fools refused to wear them. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
St louis

UKVu0t8.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I dont think he’s faking it. It would be too much of a blow to his narratives and ego
Yep, I also think too many moving parts are involved in something like this. The vice president has to be ready and on standby. The military is probably on alert for whatever reasons security wise, stock market might be affected, etc. I think its too many heads involved to fake this for sympathy votes or whatever.

Last edited: