Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

I’ve seen him do two interviews where he’s tried to push the “we gotta get out there and take this head on” bullshyt and he hasn’t been challenged on it. Trump didn’t take anything head on. It’s not like he was following guidelines and still caught the shyt. He didn’t give a fukk, then he caught it.

Nobody is going to rush any of us to Walter Reed and give us around the clock care and medication that isn’t available to to regular people. Man fukk them fools forreal. Black people need to seriously look to ourselves.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I’ve seen him do two interviews where he’s tried to push the “we gotta get out there and take this head on” bullshyt and he hasn’t been challenged on it. Trump didn’t take anything head on. It’s not like he was following guidelines and still caught the shyt. He didn’t give a fukk, then he caught it.

Nobody is going to rush any of us to Walter Reed and give us around the clock care and medication that isn’t available to to regular people. Man fukk them fools forreal. Black people need to seriously look to ourselves.
Exactly, yet we’re supposed to celebrate this. I fukking hate this country.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thtZqKt.gif

BiAksug.gif

Cheers to him hopefully dying and gasping for every last breath :salute:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

I hate that these folks keep hiding behind temp checks when its been said for months that you can spread the virus while not showing a temp.