Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Daps
Think about how many years the whole world has been waiting for his taxes. NYT reveals how much he pays, and then this happens. This last week was supposed to be dedicated to continued coverage of his taxes. Now we can only hope it gets one last appearance in the media before the election.

They were talking about his taxes on MSNBC yesterday :gucci:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
They would blank out highly-classified information for most part, but these pics are so obviously photo-ops and he's wearing the exact same thing he wore before he hopped on the helicopter. Also, where the fukk is the IV?

But official documents it’s normally always the bottom you sign, not the middle of the paper. Even if the words stopped near the beginning of the page.

Also they won’t redact a document that’s a picture from a random angle like that.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
He’s toast. Even if he does survive this bout, at his age and health, the damage will already be done. He will be lethargic, suffer chronic breathing problems , and have mental consequences as well. I wouldn’t expect him to live past 2021. People underestimate the effect that severe COVID has on lifespan. The treatment given here within this timeframe show that he has a lot more going on than mild symptoms

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Who gives a fukk? Honestly, I’m tired of all of this “oh there’s gonna be chaos, prayers for him” bullshyt.

Stop fukking c00ning. This man fukked up the country beyond repair. Hundreds of thousands of people died because of him. Black people make up the majority by demographic.

Same type of nikkas to hope massa doesn’t die while we in the fields :pacspit:

Nah, he needs to see himself lose, and so do his supporters. Otherwise these people will think he woulda won if he didn't die. They need to know they aren't the majority

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Kellyanne Conway getting sick is why i believe this is a no cap situation. her daughter spilled the beans on that before all the dots started being connected. its no way he isnt sick especially with all the shyt they keep lying about to prove he is ok. but also a vaccine cant do anything when you have it. he would need to tout an antidote at this point. He come out talking about a vaccine saved him would actually be hilarious and debunked instantly

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
386dc4f51cb5427bbcfb61c4b103fa60984194094c730726188fc6b2f5e92a8a.png

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Have sympathy for a racist mass murderer brehs.
:camby:
You would of probably cried tears like a bytch when Hitler blew his brains out.

I just don’t change my principles depending like who’s in front of me like the woman u are