Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I can't pretend to know shyt about his condition. First they say it's precautionary. Then we learn he was on oxygen and they were concerned. Then he's releasing videos. Then we find the videos are edited. Now his doctor is saying he's improved.

What the fukk do you even believe :gucci:
i dont know but the fact none of them can keep their stories straight and are releasing edited videos where he has to take a deep breath after a few words isnt a good sign for his health

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tp3tuhbsmyq51.png

135cb1710d1ee8af5d192046ca426ff9f20525d6.jpg

0a0a073cb3a00970829a773d570df6798cd7ac4a.jpg

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't pretend to know shyt about his condition. First they say it's precautionary. Then we learn he was on oxygen and they were concerned. Then he's releasing videos. Then we find the videos are edited. Now his doctor is saying he's improved.

Nothing. Only time will reveal all now

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
the ACB thing is even worse than that. look at this photo of the rose garden massacre
EjaSVZ-U4AAGCLB.jpg

you see her three children wearing no masks, sitting next to melania in the front row?
My mom was super mad at that. She was screaming at me about how could she put her kids in danger like that, like I was the one responsible.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates

read below and ill even add his doctor let it slip when trump really got sick so now they doubling back on shyt that was said a day ago. nobody gets covid gets symptoms, gets put on air then gucci af the next day. superman would be down bad right now. the fact they are working overtime to show he is ok but making little mistakes showing they are just slapping this shyt together is hilarious

easy. mark meadows was the guy who told the media trump was down bad yesterday then today we get a media lid, then we get a trump hostage video then we get meadows saying shyt gucci all of a sudden.. and meanwhile shyt still leaking its still bad for breh. 100% propaganda from them. its the first days of the shyt and he jumping from extremes in hours. that aint possible even for a healthy cat that had symptoms let alone an old cac who got McDonald's on speed dial

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They would blank out highly-classified information for most part, but these pics are so obviously photo-ops and he's wearing the exact same thing he wore before he hopped on the helicopter. Also, where the fukk is the IV?

These photos are for the dumb fukks who make up Trump's base, we aren't really supposed to question it they don't care if we realize it's bullshyt