Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy how conservatives are trying to make Trump into this victim when he's directly responsible for the damage COVID has done in this country

Yall remember the audio that came out about him downplaying the virus to the public. This is his fault. People need to stop feeling sorry for this man and hold him accountable for his own doing
lol Republicans are always projecting their own insecurities/flaws out.

they are the special snowflakes, not the libtards or whatever they claim.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
This is what I'm saying.

I don't want Trump to die. I want Trump to lose. And live long enough to see himself lose and every GOP dikkrider either have their careers destroyed or try to pretend they never supported him.
I hate cancelling people and looking through old tweets, but I'm absolutely going through a fine-tooth comb on some of these of these people. Don't give Lindsay Graham or McConnell any news time when they start writing a book on "Trump's Office" . fukk them.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: :dead: :dead:

CB29-B320-5-BEB-4-FA9-89-B6-4217-E1-F121-B2.jpg

C810-FD73-CE88-466-E-AE19-ED1-C6-DA59477.jpg

6-CF3-A195-7-C08-4-F32-A903-E89-A52-E3-FF4-C.jpg

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
This is what I'm saying.

I don't want Trump to die. I want Trump to lose. And live long enough to see himself lose and every GOP dikkrider either have their careers destroyed or try to pretend they never supported him.
yall kinda selling me on this. but im kinda locked in on seeing him die alone in the hospital hooked to ventilators

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
It's crazy how conservatives are trying to make Trump into this victim when he's directly responsible for the damage COVID has done in this country

Yall remember the audio that came out about him downplaying the virus to the public. This is his fault. People need to stop feeling sorry for this man and hold him accountable for his own doing
shyt like Biden, Harris, Maddow, and whoever else coming out, wishing him a speedy recovery, and saying they have him in their ‘thoughts and prayers’ doesn’t help. Obviously, Biden shouldn’t attack Trump or anything, but don’t help to rehabilitate the man’s image.

This is his fukking fault. All of it. Him and the entire party of self-destructive madmen that is the GOP. That absolutely cannot be forgotten. He's still a monster and his entire party is an existential threat to American democracy.