Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Trump out here acting like a walking infected pilgrim blanket :mjlol:

Using his morbidly obese body in chemical warfare because he' incapable of physical combat. Scumbag shyt :mjlol:

Native American Spirits making sure the White Man gets his karma back....

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

Stop this bullshyt and this is somebody that doesn't wish feath on Trump

210k Americans dead. 1 million worldwide dead. Most of them did everything to protect themselves. How many doctors, nurses, minimum wage workers, black folk did we lose? I feel sympathy for them not Trump

Trump and the Repubs politicized this. His fam refused to wear fsce masks at the debate

Trump tested positive and refused to quarantine

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
A friend of mine made a post on Facebook yesterday morning gloating about Trump getting Covid and she got a lot of hate for it and even a close friend of her's (maybe even a family member) cut ties with her. This is what this Presidency has done. It's divided not only a nation, but loved ones too and that just bums me out. I just hope we can all be better people after this election subsides and we get through with this shytty, awful year and go into 2021 learning for the better.

Of course, I still want to believe in Santa too.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
nikkahs in here throwing parties.. Mofos on CNN are looking like :merchant:

A Pence reign would be scarier than Trump
The GOP does NOT fukk with Mike Pence

Before Trump he was well on his way to obscurity....he is only part of this admin in order to bolster the white evangelical nutjob vote in the "Heartland" and West Bumblefukk, America

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

tenor.gif