Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
what if trump dosent even have covid .
And what if trump has money secretly backing a drug company that is trying for the vaccine.
And what if trump says he is taking that particular drug , that he has invested in. And shows up next week , acting as the drug that he took is the cure and some type of miracle drug. When I’m the first place , trump was never sick

So he made this up to take an L and go against his whole stance on the virus? In addition to that he had a bunch of colleagues infected too? His wife?

y’all conspiracy folks thinking too hard on this. He got sick because he was being an idiot.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man you talk about the ultimate October surprise :blessed:....I don't normally wish death on people but I make an exception for pedo's rapists and Donald Trump....hope he dies an excruciating death :manny:

I feel you but... I really don’t see him dying from this. I truly believe there are drugs in phase 2 or 3 of clinical trials that can cure him. They are gonna pump him full of everything they got.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Yeah I schooled your ignorant ass on politics, your ass thought you was somebody when your party don't even court you:mjlol:

You a nobody in your party because they got your drawls:russ:

Democrats and Republicans beg me every year for their vote

I'm voting Third Party, It's coming down to The Green Party and The Reform Party, both candidates have views I agree with

I'm a self righteous attention seeking fakkit loser

Fixed it for you

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
I feel you but... I really don’t see him dying from this. I truly believe there are drugs in phase 2 or 3 of clinical trials that can cure him. They are gonna pump him full of everything they got.
Uh no... They are vaccines.. not cures.. big difference

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think about it. Just think about it brehs. How BADLY they failed. For coronavirus to have landed in the WH, in the inner-circle of the POTUS. Weeks before the election. FAILED. :wow:
This idiot Trump firing all those different advisors because they dared disagreed with him. Finally came back to bite him in the ass. Now he's got nothing but Yes Men who won't protect him from his own stupidity.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
tumblr_mggabx9Nue1rx9233o1_500.gif
Can someone please photoshop every trump supporting c00ns face on sam and trumps face on leo

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nikkas in here going bat for a party thats literally praying for the dude whom they wishing death on to recover. :mjlol:

Read between the lines bro everyone wishing that Bum to die but Dems gotta show class as they always do and not be the petty vindictive clowns the gop are.. funny how the gop getting molly whopped by Covid whom they largely tried to dismiss