Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
120615932_3683014401732114_4919415834703135387_o.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really? So its a plot from dems you are saying? The republican got paid off by dems to give it to him? Trying to understand your comment...

I'm not saying anything

I'm just saying if Trump loser the election would make him compromised as he would come under investigation, I could see why someone would arrange for his untimely demise, or perhaps Trump is really a russian agent, and certain factions in the government plotted on because it was the only way they could move on

or perhaps, the intelligence community knows Trump doesn't plan on given up the seat if he loses, and ordered his white supremacist militias to stand by, on national tv, and I figured its best to have him eliminated before he ignites a civil war

or perhaps, the crusty cac just doesn't wash his ass on the regular and got the rona

who knows

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But is that because Brits are as dumb as Americans and thought he was FDR or something or is it because he started taking COVID seriously and began to devise a plan?
You already know the answer to this question bruh:mjlol:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not saying anything

I'm just saying if Trump loser the election would make him compromised as he would come under investigation, I could see why someone would arrange for his untimely demise, or perhaps Trump is really a russian agent, and certain factions in the government plotted on because it was the only way they could move on

or perhaps, the intelligence community knows Trump doesn't plan on given up the seat if he loses, and ordered his white supremacist militias to stand by, on national tv, and I figured its best to have him eliminated before he ignites a civil war

or perhaps, the crusty cac just doesn't wash his ass on the regular and got the rona

who knows
I dont put anything past him but when it comes to something that kills no..unless they are faking it