Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

momma

All Star
Daps
the more I think about it the more conflicted I am.

Like i want him to feel every piece of that rona and meet the same fate the over 200k people that died bc of his incompetence....

But I also want him to go to jail and be punished for all the fukk shyt he did. Best case scenario that rona beat him like a red headed step child, he loses the presidential race, goes to jail and dies after a few years locked up.

I can honestly say I hate him and I want nothing but the worst for him :pacspit:

Hope COVID do him like a roach spray. Kicking his legs, squirming on the floor, slowly fading away into nothingness :smugfavre:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
experimental treatments and all type of shyt us regular people can't get. i better not hear a damn thing about how tough he is.

not only that, but who knows what his longer term health will be like. i know people who recovered from covid, but they're not back to normal. at least one has a inflammatory heart condition now and has recurring pain in his chest. still on treatment. this might be far from over.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Yes, support my boos. It's almost that time too :pachaha:
u and nicole paint ya toe nails white and interlock them like

tumblr_inline_p963wbtaj41ssvrb4_540.jpg

together...

id buy 3 cases:shaq:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Easy.
He hasn't been able to do his regular tan appointments.
I doubt he goes anywhere to get spray tanned. His rich ass probably has his own machine or have people come to him.