Trump Has Tested Positive for COVID-19: About to Start Handing out Rona this Weekend

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he's that sick....:patrice:

I had covid-19. When it was at its absolute worst (which was brief) I couldn't walk that easily, and I damn sure couldn't do a PSA and seem fine. I was fukkED UP....and I'm less than half his age.
Its like the first day of symptoms for him. As you know, this shyt has an up and down type of pattern when you have it. We'll see how the next few days play out.

The fact they injected him with a phase 3 trial drug for "low grade fever" and he is going to walter reed on the very first day is a fast ass progression for his illness.

You know this orange nikka got all that viral load and this is hitting him fast and hard. That is not good for someone like him.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

I had covid-19. When it was at its absolute worst (which was brief) I couldn't walk that easily, and I damn sure couldn't do a PSA and seem fine. I was fukkED UP....and I'm less than half his age.

The worst of the symptoms usually take days/up to weeks to manifest.

When Tony Boseli talked about his bout with the virus, he mentioned feeling a little lousy on Wednesday, got tested on Friday, and by the end of the weekend was in ICU.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
He'll be aight...
And all the crybaby trump haters will be sad.
Then when he wins the election, he'll look like a boss to his base.
This Devil trump is going to make you all seem emotional and foolish.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

He only tested positive less than a day ago

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Kinda funny MSNBC which is supposed to be liberal are so somber & sad reporting this. I don’t know maybe they are being politically correct.

Since I been diagnosed, I been to ER twice because my pulse OX dropped too low.

Trump could’ve turned symptomatic more then likely with the shortness of breath plus Trump is the prototype for many patients I help treat who succumbed to it..

I don’t think it’s a PR stunt BUT on the flipside i can tell already this is giving him a lot of sympathy press, who knows if it will resonate in votes..
Thats what I'm saying. Like he may have it but i doubt its life threatening. He's gonna milk it for all its worth.

I just think the timing is suspect. After a horrible showing at the debate, this is the perfect reason to postpone everything.