Trump calls Kamala "mentally impaired" and "mentally disabled" at Wisconsin rally

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
“Joe Biden became mentally impaired. Kamala was born that way. She was born that way,” Trump said, drawing laughs and cheers. “And if you think about it, only a mentally disabled person would’ve allowed this to happen to our country.”

Then why are you so afraid to schedule another debate with this "mentally disabled" woman, dumbass? Afraid she'll run circles around you again? :heh:

He CONSTANTLY attacks the intelligence of Black people. He calls other people dumb too, but it's like he has a special trigger where he has to go extra on it whenever it's a Black person who makes him feel threatened. Every racist troupe just shoots straight to the top of his mind.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This isn't even close to the first time he's attacked Kamala's intelligence (who has a B.A. in Poli Sci / Econ from Howard and a J.D. from the UC Hastings)

JSG-Kamala.jpg

"Kamala is not just dangerously liberal, she is also grossly incompetent and low-IQ."

"Does anyone notice that Kamala Harris doesn’t do Interviews? That’s because she’s really DUMB! She’s unable to speak properly without a Teleprompter. She has an extremely Low IQ, and our Country does not need someone who is unable to put two sentences together."

"Kamala Harris doesn’t have the mental capacity to do a REAL Debate against me, scheduled for September 4th in Pennsylvania."

"The combination of these two Low IQ individuals have destroyed our Country, but we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

"turn “Dumb as a Rock” Kamala Harris from a totally failed and insignificant Vice President into a future “Great” President. No, it just doesn’t work that way!

"She could never be the first woman president. She could never be. That would be an insult to our country.”

He made the same insinuations about Barack Obama, who has a B.A. in Poli Sci from Columbia and a J.D. from Harvard Law

presidents_obama_loc.jpg__300x408_q85_crop_subsampling-2.jpg

"We are led by stupid people. Ok? We are led by stupid people, and one of them is campaigning just too much."

"I heard he was a terrible student. Terrible. He went to Occidental. I heard he was a terrible student. Not like, "okay". I heard he was a bad student. How does a bad student then go to Columbia, then go to Harvard? How does this happen?"

"I'd like to know how does he get into Harvard, how does he get into Columbia if he isn't a very good student...the word is he wasn't a very good student."

"I have friends who have smart sons with great marks, great boards, great everything and they can't get into Harvard. We don't know a thing about this guy. There are a lot of questions that are unanswered about our president."

"I mean his college records. He spent $4 million in legal fees to make sure that nobody ever saw” them."

"But he’s got an agenda, folks, because he has to have an agenda. Because nobody can be so stupid and nobody can make deals like this guy is making.”

And even worse for Maxine Waters, who has a B.A. in Sociology from Cal State - Los Angeles

images

"I said it the other day, yes, she is a low IQ individual, Maxine Waters. I said it the other day. I mean, honestly, she's somewhere in the mid-60s, I believe that."

"We have to defeat Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters, a very low I.Q. individual. You ever see her? You ever seen her? You ever see her?

"She’s a low IQ individual. You can’t help it. She really is."

“Very low I.Q. Low. Low I.Q.”

"Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party."

"You ever see Maxine Waters? A low IQ individual. Low IQ!"

"Many of these democrats, who are really disciples of a very low IQ person, Maxine Waters."

"Maxine, she's a real beauty, Maxine. A seriously low-IQ person. Seriously."

“Maxine Waters, ‘He must be impeached!’ That’s all she knows how to say. She has to immediately take an IQ test.”

Leticia James, who has a B.A. in Liberal Arts from CUNY - Lehman, a J.D. from Howard, and an M.P.A. from Columbia.

gettyimages-1227938778.jpg

"Leticia James, considered by many to be the WORST Attorney General in the U.S. She is a Low IQ individual who campaigned for Governor, using my name, and got TROUNCED"

Abby Phillip, who has a B.A. in Government from Harvard after originally being pre-med.

111620_beauty_lead-2000-6b47beab883843698648d9b37e5449e3.jpg

"What a stupid question that is, what a stupid question. But I watch you a lot. You ask a lot of stupid questions,"

Don Lemon, who has a B.A. in Broadcast Journalism from Brooklyn College

330px-Don_Lemon_at_the_2018_Pulitzer_Prizes.jpg

"CNN’s Don Lemon, the dumbest man on television, insinuated last night while asking a debate 'question' that I was a racist, when in fact I am 'the least racist person in the world.'"

"Chris Cuomo was rewarded for lowest morning ratings with a prime time spot - which is failing badly and not helping the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon!"

"Perhaps someone should explain to Don that he is supposed to be neutral, unbiased & fair, or is he too dumb (stupid} to understand that."

"Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do. I like Mike!"

Omarosa Manigault Newman, who has a B.A. in Communications from Central State University and an M.A. in Communications from Howard

330px-Omarosa_Manigault_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

“Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time....She was vicious, but not smart.”

Any Black person who challenges him or shows him up, he goes directly to their intelligence no matter how ridiculous the claim is.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If there's one thing Trump does exceptionally well, it's projecting. :wow:

The accusations about Obama are the best example of that. He wants Obama to release his grades and prove how he got into Columbia / Harvard.....while at the same time Trump has threatened lawsuits against his schools not to release his SAT / grades or show how he transfered from Fordham to Penn.

“When I say conman, I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant but directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores,” he said.

"His former classmates said he seemed a student who spoke up a lot but rarely shined in class"

"In the yearbook’s “class prophecy,’’ with its predictions on where classmates would end up — gossip columnists, surgeons, Olympians, Supreme Court justices, were among the professions named — Trump isn’t mentioned."

"But Trump was not an exceptional student. He did not graduate with honors. Some in his classes don’t recall him raising his hand all that often."

"I could tell half the time he didn’t read the assignment,” he added. “He’d bluff his way through it."

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I know why you posted it without the official video cause :huhldup:
You talking about Ginuwine dancing with his shirt off? Most these R&B cats always got they shirt off.

I like D'Angelo's voodoo album but this nikka booty hole naked on the cover.

As far as the topic it's fukked up Trump is projecting.