Trump Betrays FBA on Immigration

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:francis:

yeah, I saw that shyt earlier today. I had no idea this fukking orange piece of shyt now says he’s going to get rid of the bad ones and bring the good ones because of AI

like Amazing Lucas said he has to be one of the most retarded person on the planet -da fukk u gonna bring people in when the purpose of AI is to replace them people

:snoop:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
  1. Trump is fukking up
  2. This nikka is starting to look stalkerish with the Tariq baiting/subs. Don't be shocked if he ends up on the Summerjam screen.
  3. No solutions. He said a bunch of words, but has no plan, so what was the point? He sounds like he's shilling, but trying REALLY hard not to be obvious about it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
  1. Trump is fukking up
  2. This nikka is starting to look stalkerish with the Tariq baiting/subs. Don't be shocked if he ends up on the Summerjam screen.
  3. No solutions. He said a bunch of words, but has no plan, so what was the point? He sounds like he's shilling, but trying REALLY hard not to be obvious about it.
You dudes are retarded "starting"?!

Tariq?

Jesus Christ. :laff:

I can hear your heat break from over here. Orange daddy let you down 😭

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who in here actually thought trump was a good president though? :mjlol: not me. Just being unbiased, I felt like the powers that be wanted people to hate trump for silly shyt such as the way he acts during press conferences vs the actual bullshyt that happened during his administration as i dont even think many of the people who complain about his personality knows. All the politicians used Trump to either hide themselves or to build themselves up. Most of the time, i usually hear the same democrat party talking points being regurgitated with the whole fearmoaning in it. Its like they put it across that we must vote for democrat bullshyt as it is any better or we are doomed for hell if trump win. And Im like uhhhh are you seeing that both the democrat and republican parties are leading us to the SAME hell? Nobody wants to be REAL at all. I dont know why so many people keep on lying to themselves and not tap into their power instead of just seeing the truth for what it is. This whole let someone else oversee my life through their political chair days are done. The public needs WAY more oversight of the government. Didnt vote for him in 2016 and 2020 and certainly not doing it this year. Not voting for copmala either so yall can kill your talk with that too. Im doing a write in again.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:francis:

yeah, I saw that shyt earlier today. I had no idea this fukking orange piece of shyt now says he’s going to get rid of the bad ones and bring the good ones because of AI

like Amazing Lucas said he has to be one of the most retarded person on the planet -da fukk u gonna bring people in when the purpose of AI is to replace them people

:snoop:
:umad:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Who in here actually thought trump was a good president though? :mjlol: not me. Just being unbiased, I felt like the powers that be wanted people to hate trump for silly shyt such as the way he acts during press conferences vs the actual bullshyt that happened during his administration as i dont even think many of the people who complain about his personality knows. All the politicians used Trump to either hide themselves or to build themselves up. Most of the time, i usually hear the same democrat party talking points being regurgitated with the whole fearmoaning in it. It’s like they put it across that we must vote for democrat bullshyt as it is any better or we are doomed for hell if trump win. And Im like uhhhh are you seeing that both the democrat and republican parties are leading us to the SAME hell? Nobody wants to be REAL at all. I dont know why so many people keep on lying to themselves and not tap into their power instead of just seeing the truth for what it is. This whole let someone else oversee my life through their political chair days are done. The public needs WAY more oversight of the government. Didnt vote for him in 2016 and 2020 and certainly not doing it this year. Not voting for copmala either so yall can kill your talk with that too. Im doing a write in again.
Democrats put forth more policies that help my community than the republicans. Only reason they get my vote.

If you don’t look at congress official website to see the bills being proposed and passed, you should just stay away from speaking on politics.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
@8:00 when trump is referring to bringing people in because of AI, he's likely referring to the machine learning/AI researchers and programmers with highly technical skills that every major economy is competing to attract for. countries who don't lead in this field will absolutely be worse off and his silicon valley backers are making sure he understands that.

Last edited: