Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
GBH5tPRWoAA6KDz

I wasted my money on that Xbox Series S

Because all I play is this because it's free and I don't have enough space for anything but two S/XS games (I don't feel like moving games around)

I would go back to playing my Xbox One S, but, you can tell so much how much faster Series S runs

So, I play The Show and my PS5...I'm not buying an SSD for Xbox

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
For the Starfield brehs...I got 20 hours into it and I'm just not feeling it.

I'm I just playing it wrong?

The story is aight. And I'm not feeling the gunplay.
209 hours and 41% completion? Yeah I m never touching this game

This legitimately one of the best games I've ever played...never again. And didn't have any DLC.

Too damn much shyt going on in this game.

092633.jpg

The main reason I didn't even try Vahalla was because reviews were saying it was just as long

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This legitimately one of the best games I've ever played...never again. And didn't have any DLC.

Too damn much shyt going on in this game.

The main reason I didn't even try Vahalla was because reviews were saying it was just as long
Same, I enjoyed Odyssey but was burnt out after. Ubisoft said they would make it smaller but doubled down with Valhalla:flabbynsick:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
For the Starfield brehs...I got 20 hours into it and I'm just not feeling it.

I'm I just playing it wrong?

The story is aight. And I'm not feeling the gunplay.
There's no wrong way to play (although arguably speeding through NG+ is a wrong way), if it don't click, it don't click :manny: . I took my time exploring, ship building, and side questing. There's a lot of repetition but also some interesting things to come across. I enjoyed the main story so much that I delayed finishing because I didn't want to beat it too quick. There's a ton of room for improvement as far as game systems and mechanics. You can see what they wanted, but failed to, achieve. But for what it is it did everything I wanted I to. I'm hoping that when they drop the DLC they'll beef up the mechanics in the way they originally intended.