True or false, women have more disloyal friends than men?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when you bleed once a month...you tend to not be able to get along with other people who have the same "problem".

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my experience girls have been more loyal than dudes
maybe I just met my share of bytch ass dudes
but then does that make me a bytch ass dude?:lupe:
or having girls more loyal to me prove that I'm a simp :lupe:

THOUGHTS

bytch ASS SIMP?

:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure a lot of females have had their man's friend(s) try to smash them.

men are more loyal because usually the thought of a woman that is fukking other men is disgusting and an automatic turn off for one thing

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
No the fukk they don't. nikkas is just brainwashed with all that bros before hoes bullshyt. Only females hold grudges. All that bs. nikkas is just as slimey as females.

Sir I disagree with you. My experiences differ from yours. Maybe one of your homies fukked your baby's Mom. But like the OG poster said. Men generally hold on to friendships longer than men. There is a reason for that.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tough call. Seems to me the bro code is dead. Seen too many dudes backstab another over a piece of ass.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in my years of experience ive seen its usually women who have more disloyal friends than men but imo they've been better at playing it off like they are loyal. I don't trust most nikkas anyway and im sure alot of men are like me to.

I'd never actively pursue my homey's friend but if she comes onto me best believe im fukking. I get some p*ssy and you get to see what a "aint shyt bytch" yo girl is. we all win :lolbron:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in my years of experience ive seen its usually women who have more disloyal friends than men but imo they've been better at playing it off like they are loyal. I don't trust most nikkas anyway and im sure alot of men are like me to.

I'd never actively pursue my homey's friend but if she comes onto me best believe im fukking. I get some p*ssy and you get to see what a "aint shyt bytch" yo girl is. we all win :lolbron:

it doesn't work like that :ufdup:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Don't know how it is for you guys, but growing up there were always these "rules"
- If ya boy is scheming on a girl and he tells you, that chick is off limits until he says "Fcuk it"
- Don't go after ya boy's ex
- Don't go after ya boy's sister/cousin etc

From what I've heard girls don't have these restrictions, heard way too many stories of girls who were "best friends" (and they always have like 15 "best" friends) just totally stop talking to each other over some guy. Most guys I know value friendship over women because the former is harder to obtain than the latter (for most guys), while it seems to be the contrary for girls.

And waaaaay too many GIRLS have told me they'f rather avoid...other girls :yeshrug: