True or False: Tomorrow, Xbox Has A Real Shot At Shifting Around The Entire Narrative This Gen

xbox has a real chance at shifting the entire narrative around with this conference

• true, this could be a turning point

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • nope, it's too late.

Votes: 26 76.5%

• Total voters

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
after Sony's stinker of a conference, Xbox can really shift the narrative that they are the console for "hardcore gamers" and not Sony, especially if the rumours are true and these games are shown: Report: Avowed, Fable and Persona 3 remake to be in the Xbox Games Showcase

I do think them having Starfield alone is better than anything Sony showed at their showcase, but Avowed, Fable, Hellblade 2, Persona 3 Remake? not to mention possible surprises like Perfect Dark or Everwild...like damn, this could be an all-time showcase :jbhmm:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
It's over, but BBG stands by Gamepass being the best value in gaming.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
after Sony's stinker of a conference, Xbox can really shift the narrative that they are the console for "hardcore gamers" and not Sony, especially if the rumours are true and these games are shown: Report: Avowed, Fable and Persona 3 remake to be in the Xbox Games Showcase

I do think them having Starfield alone is better than anything Sony showed at their showcase, but Avowed, Fable, Hellblade 2, Persona 3 Remake? not to mention possible surprises like Perfect Dark or Everwild...like damn, this could be an all-time showcase :jbhmm:
Shut the fukk up, you tranny fakkit and stop spamming the exact same thread every few hours

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I hope Microsoft has a great conference. But that one conference ain’t changing shyt.