Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Nah this shyt is definitely not gonna come anywhere close to season 1. The bar was set so incredibly high I can already feel this is gonna be disappointing as fukk.
U can tell they went for a certain look w/ this cast. All these pretty c@cs. McAdams aint got the depth for this, and Ferrell been done. Riggins is surprising tho :ehh:

Im gonna watch it, but the story is already all over the fukkin place. U can tell Colin trying to top Mcconaughey, but he aint up to it :mjpls:

They didnt even know the city :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
we in for a trip this season brehs.
:whoo:
wat6rr.jpg

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Pardon me while I rant for a second. I don't know what these fukk boy reviewers were watching, or what some of you all who haven't enjoyed this episode are watching. This shyt is dope as fukk. The foreboding and macabre atmosphere of season 1 remains fully intact and realized in season 2, fantastic performances from all actors, huaminzation of characters, we all have our scars, our wounds, our burdens we bare and all of these fully realized and complex characters reflect that. Fantastic direction from Justin Lin, well written and well paced. Great music. We're in California but it still almost feels as if we're in the depressing swamps of Louisiana, similar yet still distinct in it's own way. I love the cityscape and industrial cinematography. The winding roads and highways, the lights of the city off in the distance. I for one am extremely excited for this season and seeing these characters evolve and change, and learning more about their pasts. :salute: