True Crime Streets of New York was an overlooked classic

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
played the shyt out of LA. unlocked Snoop and everything. story mode got wacky at the end and the gamecube version had bugs aplenty but it was dope. then I grew up and bought a PS2 and the real GTAs :mjgrin:

did NY have dragons and mystical beings and shyt?
how many videos games has Snoop been in :snoop:

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Agreed, was dope af.

Still remember that cut scene in the club where he tries talking to one guy who's sitting down, he doesn't respond so he nudges him and his head falls off. That shyt made me jump out my seat :russ:.

Was quite glitchy though. LA lost me when it had me running around underground bunkers shooting at hovering/teleporting demon spirits, still not sure what that was about.

Def preferred NY.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Agreed, was dope af.

Still remember that cut scene in the club where he tries talking to one guy who's sitting down, he doesn't respond so he nudges him and his head falls off. That shyt made me jump out my seat :russ:.

Was quite glitchy though. LA lost me when it had me running around underground bunkers shooting at hovering/teleporting demon spirits, still not sure what that was about.

Def preferred NY.

:mjlol:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the game was fun but the driving mechanics were literally the worst driving controls I'd ever played at the time, and to this day are still probably the most awkward unresponsive piece of shyt drive physics on a free roam game ever lol, which is crazy when you think we'd already had 3 3D GTA games by that time, I still remember driving in the police training/tutorial mission for the first time being around 13 years old and thinking what the fukk is this :francis::mjlol:

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Yeah the game was fun but the driving mechanics were literally the worst driving controls I'd ever played at the time, and to this day are still probably the most awkward unresponsive piece of shyt drive physics on a free roam game ever lol, which is crazy when you think we'd already had 3 3D GTA games by that time, I still remember driving in the police training/tutorial mission for the first time being around 13 years old and thinking what the fukk is this :francis::mjlol:

Yeah the driving was horrible. But to be fair, in open world games that aren't called GTA, 9 times out of the 10 the driving is gonna be horrible.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This game flopped and was critically panned but is a bit of a cult classic. :ld:

In real time they shytted on the glitches and controls but they overlooked a lot. I mean the story was dope AF, the map was an actual real life GPS mapped version of Manhattan, the customization, and little things you could do on the streets all dope, soundtrack was dope too. I think nikkas just compared it to the GTA series too much.

I swear Ima cop a PS2 and go on a binge of playing games from my childhood on some nostalgia shyt :wow:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They put Snoop Dogg as a hidden character of a game set in NY
tumblr_mpxo5uowxM1rwu9euo1_400.gif

Sheesh