True Blood - Season 1 (Rewatch)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The first 4 seasons are great. I'd check it out if I were you.
they alright, you got to pick and choose

vampire diaries was better with more death, though not as gory and a better story line, and im not killing myself to go rewatch that

daemonova

Daps
It was such a great concept and a promising show

should've limited the non-human species to werewolves and vampires...nah they had to add shape shifting/spirit world/fairies/pumas and some other shyt that ruined the story lines
it was ruined before that but yeah

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I loved the witches season.

But Russell was on some wild shyt. Them Mississippi vampires and werewolves were wild as hell.

daemonova

Daps
I loved the witches season.

But Russell was on some wild shyt. Them Mississippi vampires and werewolves were wild as hell.
True blood was an older show than Vampire Diaries, but ppl on True Bloods seemed more childish, more immature

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
It was such a great concept and a promising show

should've limited the non-human species to werewolves and vampires...nah they had to add shape shifting/spirit world/fairies/pumas and some other shyt that ruined the story lines
yo:laff:

I legit laughed when they dropped that whole trailer trash were-puma/cougar storyline the very next season :pachaha: like just completely dropped it with no follow up

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I ran through the whole series on a free trial, shyt was litty lol, even once they jumped the shark the shyt was still entertaining TV.

Daps
I’m doing a 3rd rewatch, and I’m on Season 3.

But the entire show is:

We want to fukk Sookie
Sookie gets into some bullshyt
Somebody has to rescue Sookie
People getting killed rescuing Sookie

And by people, I don’t necessarily mean human people. The last great season was the witch season. After they turned Tara into a vampire, and brought in Eric’s “sister” it went downhill, but I still loved it.

Don’t get me started on the nonsense of what the hell Tara was doing the last season. It’s like they wanted her there, but just threw something together. I wonder if Rutina was working on something else at the time.