Truck stop prostitutes are something else man...

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
Also known as Lot Lizards

:hhh:

Look at this one actually helping a Truck Driver back up :dead::dead::dead:

That life long dedication :wow:

I don't know why these clowns is filming this. I hate niggga like that they messing up somebody's money.

Let them hoes get to work in mind your business...

Edit :

Things to consider here

- No one should be forced to do anything they don't want to do. Any true reputable gentleman P and a life has open door policy.

-No real participant in this game Who considers himself really being a reputable professional in this lifestyle will knowingly preside over someone who's under age.

The key word here is knowingly.

A lot of underage females LIE. They may say that they're over 18 and come and with fake IDs so they can come under the direction/protection of a professional gentleman.

- What's being depicted here is the game being played at one of its lowest levels. And it is clear that these are not top-level participants. So I don't think we can say this is a total and unbiased depiction of the game.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Imagine raising your daughter for 18 years just for her to grow up and be labeled a lot lizard.

Man oh man.
Most of these girls are trafficked by fukking scumfukks. 18years, try 14 yrs, and they don’t “grow up” to be anything, they are often times forced into this shyt by predators and fake ass wannabe pimp pedo/chomos. I am not trying to be the “well, actually” guy, but this shyt is a fukking nightmare for the kids and the parents of these kids

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Most of these girls are trafficked by fukking scumfukks. 18years, try 14 yrs, and they don’t “grow up” to be anything, they are often times forced into this shyt by predators and fake ass wannabe pimp pedo/chomos. I am not trying to be the “well, actually” guy, but this shyt is a fukking nightmare for the kids and the parents of these kids

Most people shouldn't have children honestly.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Girls from broken homes,runaways,abused kids,kicked out for whatever reason etc

We give pimps too much credit..by the time they get to these girls,them hoes are already in the streets,cutting class,shelters etc

Raise your daughters