Truck driving in NYC. Driver makes a wrong turn in Queens and he needs the whole neighborhood's help.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Im trying to figure out what direction he was going and why didn't he just go down the street he was facing. Why was he trying to turn.

Anyway... NYC and Philly driving trucks will give u PTSD. Real sht

stave

Superstar
Daps
Old ass infrastructure not made for trucks. The east coast needs to be rebuilt. NYC has too many people who rely on trucks to live and isn't made for it.

Go to New York trucker brehs :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yea neighborhoods are made but I wonder what the number of people that live in places like OP vs the neighborhoods outside those areas? Think of how hard it would be to escape NY or get back into it to get your kids if anything was to happen there. You wouldn’t be able to because of how the infrastructure is set up and how many people are cramped up together.

Where I live doesnt have problems with trash storage/removal. NY does and it causes the place to stink. Not to mention the rat problems too. Trash
:scust:

But the saying goes that one man’s trash is another man’s treasure so…
:yeshrug:

NY is the way it is... I didnt design the streets nor can we change them now... if you have a huge truck and can't make a narrow 90 degree turn on a narrow street. that's your problem... :martin:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Off top he shouldve probably slid his tandems up

Secondly, seems he couldve just backed straight up and just turned. Like where the van is blocking the otherside, just have the van back up more and he just has to watch out for the tail swinging and hitting the parked cars.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
NY is the way it is... I didnt design the streets nor can we change them now... if you have a huge truck and can't make a narrow 90 degree turn on a narrow street. that's your problem... :martin:
I wasn’t blaming you or the people. I just said infrastructure wise, it’s trash. If you had to evacuate NYC today, how do you think those narrow streets and one ways would look?

If it suits you than what I say doesn’t matter. Another person may say country living sucks and disagree. It’s nothing personal.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I wasn’t blaming you or the people. I just said infrastructure wise, it’s trash. If you had to evacuate NYC today, how do you think those narrow streets and one ways would look?

If it suits you than what I say doesn’t matter. Another person may say country living sucks and disagree. It’s nothing personal.

IDK i didnt design the streets infrastructure wise NYC was made for transportation, the trucks got issues driving through streets not made for them...:beli:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
funny-mood.gif
How were they able to get this sht so perfectly line up there? :wtf:

They dropped it for the air? It was built there?:wtf: