Troy Ave - BSB Vol. 4 [iTunes][Free Download Available Now]

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Bruh, is this tape worth checking out?
honestly imo yes..... for those who have no expectations from troy like myself I was pleasantly shocked...troy def needs to find his own flow and step his bars up but this is a step toward legitimacy so I give him props... if you can get past dude being a struggle version of 50 cent youll enjoy even if not most the beats r flames on some hip hop ish:whoo:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
honestly imo yes..... for those who have no expectations from troy like myself I was pleasantly shocked...troy def needs to find his own flow and step his bars up but this is a step toward legitimacy so I give him props... if you can get past dude being a struggle version of 50 cent youll enjoy even if not most the beats r flames on some hip hop ish:whoo:

Aaaaite . Good lookin. I'm gonna d/l this later. NYC was dope to me

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is not that similar to 50 outside of interviews, I see that idea way too much on here.

This is cool, not as good as the NY album but it has some joints.

Me and You :win:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a well rounded mixtape

Young Lito goes hard - "I've seen some of the softest put a hole through a man and seen some tough nikkas put their whole team in the can" :ohhh:

thewave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my pride :blessed:

dope mixtape. after 10 in it started to get weaker but thats already majority the tape:jawalrus:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
:yeshrug: he still sounds like a vanilla NY rapper. just dont see any differences between him and the other ones who didnt make it.

Basically.

I'm from NY, and I think dude is horrible.

His man Hovain played me like 10 of his tracks at a house party a few years back, after hyping the dude up to a lot of us for months. I couldn't believe how weak this cat was. But that's Hip Hop today, if you push something enough, wack or not, it'll gain some ground. One thing you can't mask, is whether or not someone has talent. And I can support the grind, but if the talent isn't there, I can't fukk with the music.