Trouble on Thor 3 Set? 100 crew members fired, director Waititi accused of racism

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Greeks are cacs my G.
not in parts of Germany or Australia they ain't, their dark n hairy features has fair skin cacs feeling they aren't far off apes.
But besides that I was told Wog just means 'douchey Australian'. :manny:
It has no ethnic connotations
you weren't told that by an Australian that's for sure. And I'm surprised with your last comment as in America (which I assume you are) that word was a derogatory word aimed at blax

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
not in parts of Germany or Australia they ain't, their dark n hairy features has fair skin cacs feeling they aren't far off apes. you weren't told that by an Australian that's for sure. And I'm surprised with your last comment as in America (which I assume you are) that word was a derogatory word aimed at blax
I was told that by people from New Zealand. It just means a guido like/douchie Australian according to them. :manny:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I was told that by people from New Zealand. It just means a guido like/douchie Australian according to them. :manny:
I take it this NZer was maori? well it's either been appropriated by them or :umad:you've been lied to