Trouble in paradise Melania Trump wants nothing to do with The Donald:Pushes hand away on red carpet

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
First president to get a divorce while in office

Book it

Something else, there was a rumor during Bush's run that Laura was going to split with him because he got busted cheating. She was living in a hotel for a while (don't know how long). Now, for those of you who calls bullshyt, watch the documentary Journeys with George (2002) - IMDb. He flat out asks if he can kiss her on the campaign plane :mjlol: That shyt got ZERO traction in the press too :sas2:

TheCPA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Montreal, Canada
Eastern European men are masculine tyrants compared to westerners....

:laff: at some of these comments. N!ggas act like their girlfriends don't routinely rebel against them in real life

I'm not saying it won't happen but right now i don't see any evidence she want to live, east european women only care about materialism and they let their man hit them for a bag of louis vutton, most of them are robots hookers, Melania Trump behavior is typically the standard of these women. When you hear white men say they like eastern european and south east asian women, it's basically for this reason.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
She's been quiet and docile for too long, now she start to rebel a little bit but won't go anywhere, typical behavior from abused women dependent from their husband, they're very passive agressive but won't make any big move.
Waits for Trump to check his bytch in public

magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not saying it won't happen but right now i don't see any evidence she want to live, east european women only care about materialism and they let their man hit them for a bag of louis vutton, most of them are robots hookers, Melania Trump behavior is typically the standard of these women. When you hear white men say they like eastern european and south east asian women, it's basically for this reason.

You say this like western women don't care about materialism ? :why:

A western woman can take that louis bag and beat you with it then call the cops
to put your ass in jail all because it wasn't hermes.

They want the gold and control

Where as those other women are content letting a man lead and provide. :yeshrug: