Trouble in paradise Melania Trump wants nothing to do with The Donald:Pushes hand away on red carpet

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt

"Mail order brides aren't really brides"

full

If she is doing that now imagine what she has been doing to him since they were married. :mjlol:

TheCPA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Montreal, Canada
what big move you gon make when you cant even provide for yourself and feed yourself? :dead:

you gon sit down and shut up and take what you can get.... :dead:

That's bullshyt excuse, if melania divorce trump, she's gonna get alimony for herself and her son, probably a couple of millions, enough to feed herself for the rest of her life, but she was raised by her slovenian parent (eastern european culture raised daughters very docile for their husband) to be submissive and dependent from their husband, she don't know any better. That's why men like Trump love eastern women so much, just feed them with materials and they let you do anything, when i said anything i mean anything.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
If she is doing that now imagine what she has been doing to him since they were married. :mjlol:

Most likely nothing because back then trump would likely replace her easily....now since he is POTUS :gag: he has no choice but to keep her for image purposes...

At this point what's the worst Donald can do to her for this type of behavior ?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's bullshyt excuse, if melania divorce trump, she's gonna get alimony for herself and her son, probably a couple of millions, enough to feed herself for the rest of her life, but she was raised by her slovenian parent (eastern european culture raised daughters very docile for their husband) to be submissive and dependent from their husband, she don't know any better. That's why men like Trump love eastern women so much, just feed them with materials and they let you do anything, when i said anything i mean anything.
trump is huge on pre-nups, she probably isnt getting shyt :trumpj:

TheCPA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Montreal, Canada
trump is huge on pre-nups, she probably isnt getting shyt :trumpj:

First prenup don't erase alimony, you have to pay for your wife and your son no matter what. Second, Prenup is not automatically applied, that's can be rejected by a judge if the lawyer's wife argue that she didn't know or was pressure by the husband to sign the papers. Don't forget that Trump first wife receive 50 millions and a mansion, that would be a huge upgrade from Melania who was a hooker from a little village of Slovenia, she can't lose by divorcing Trump, there's no way a judge would allow him to not pay at least 50 or more millions plus alimony to her.