Trolling women on instagram

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
It works, bytches love gettin dissed :manny:

that's true

but Im man enough not to use that tactic for a cheap trill.

I will keep it G and show respect always and its up to her to appreciate it.

Besides, I wouldnt wanna be with a women that have no type of respect herself. What type of mother will she be to my daughter?

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets say a dime post a pic on social media and a gets 20 replies

19 of those replies are "you look good/beautiful/damn mami/egg cetera." and the 20th one is some nikkas saying something like "meh/average/decent i guess" who do you think gets the reply from her?

The other 19 nikkas go to war in her name for her honor
while shes trying to give it to the 20 to make him a believer

I never understood why dudes do this:dwillhuh:

Im in a group on FB....two dudes where talking bout meeting up to fight because one called the chick fat. The "defender" told the insulter to come to his crib. Dude gave his address and post a piece of mail for proof.

In the middle of the nite somebody busted out his gal (who is not the chick they was beefing over) car windows. He got back in the group caller er body bytches then left the group:laff:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
No point on commenting on chicks instagrams that get a ton of likes and compliments doubt they even read all comments

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well I'm sure it will work if you just want the chick to respond or acknowledge you...

But you can't think this is an effective way of actually getting p*ssy, right? :pachaha:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I never understood why dudes do this:dwillhuh:

Im in a group on FB....two dudes where talking bout meeting up to fight because one called the chick fat. The "defender" told the insulter to come to his crib. Dude gave his address and post a piece of mail for proof.

In the middle of the nite somebody busted out his gal (who is not the chick they was beefing over) car windows. He got back in the group caller er body bytches then left the group:laff:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

About two weeks ago, a chick on my facebook dyed her hair and posted the new pic. 20 damn you look good boo ass thirst buckets commented about how beautiful she was and my favorite of all the bullshyt comments "you should be a model." popped up a few times.

My comment on the pic? "Hmm. I don't know how i feel about this." before i could even put my phone down she had messaged me like "you don't like it? whats wrong with it?"
Me "Didn't say I don't like it. I want to pull on it while we do dirty things together then hold you and run my fingers through it when we're done. What are you doing tonight? I want to see your new hair in person."
Her- "Lol. that sounds nice. I work until 12 but I might leave early. What do you want to do?"
Me- " You trying to leave early to see me? I already told you what I want to do in my first message. I don't think theres anything we could do that would be more fun then that. Do You?"
Her- Maybe. lol. You have me all curious now. I have to go. whats your number so i can call you when i finish working?
Me-xxx-xxx-xxxx. Im gonna hit you up at 12:05 on the dot.We got a date
Her- Not if I hit you up first if I get out of work early. :-)

I went to check the notifications on her original post and these nikkas was slandering me hardbody. My facebook has a fake name and no picture so these clowns was talking about "ignore him, you are beautiful, a real man would have his real name and picture on his account and not talk shyt from the shadows, hes a hater,egg cetera.

She never responded to any of them post, left work early and ended up at my spot with me running my fingers through her new hairdo while hitting her with the dougie like cam in paid in full :youngsabo: