TripleMania is tonight at 9 on Twitch

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Didn't watch it.

What's the fukkery scale from 1-10.

I'd say about an 8 - in a good way.

The Aerostar gif earlier in the thread made me cry legit tears from laughter.

Konnan (wearing a Trump shirt) faced off with Vampiro in the Rumble match :ld:

LA PARK pulled the fukk up :banderas:and beat up the Rumble winner then got gassed smashing the trophy:lolbron:

Chik Tormenta might have killed herself missing a bump :damn:

Cain Velasquez came to work :whoo:

Kenny and The Bucks had a decent match - but I haven't watched every single match they've had recently so I'm not burned out on them:manny:

I haven't seen the main event yet, but the :picard:reactions to it are basically gonna make me watch it later today :mjlit:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't watch it.

What's the fukkery scale from 1-10.

fukkery wise, it's actually pretty mild. Like a 6 or 7. fukkery reduced off the strength of them actually trying to have their shyt together from a production standpoint, and Vampiro isn't on commentary trying to produce the show at the same damn time ("Play the fukking music!!!" is still one of the funniest moments in wrestling for me").

Less terrible wrestling and blown spots, too. If you want fukkery, check for the Copa Triplemania, women's TLC, and main event matches. The main event gets triple fukkery credit for Blue Demon shytting on Dr Wagner's entire family after their match. :mjlol:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
Yoooo - The machinery operators in the main event are masked up too :russ:

Is it for presentation's sake? Does this mean that they trained at a Lucha industrial equipment vocational college? Or that Wagner and Blue Demon both have their own personal cherry picker engineers? :ohhh:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
fukkin matt striker's trash ass translation. :snoop:

Striker was right, he actually said he was going to retire. However both wrestlers had said they would fulfill any future date if they retired.

This is wrestling, anyways. Retirement means nothing.

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
triplemania was great lolololol

and if you’re in the nyc area there’s still a lot of tickets available for the msg show

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The amount of botches in the Scarlett match :russ::russ::russ::russ:

Some of them were really close to being really, really bad though:francis:

Like dude doing a shooting star thing to the floor with a man and a woman to catch him but he hit only the woman and knees first in the shoulder/neck. And then right after another woman does a tope on whatever gen of Villano we're on (I think it's III Jr.) who was laying down and she landed full weight on his head instead of torso. There was also what was supposed to be a gory bomb double team that looked like a neck could have easily been broken if they hadn't just given up on the move because they were so out of position for it. Or Big Mami goes for a dive with the whole group out there to catch her and somehow she landed almost entirely on the smallest woman out there. Scarlett also tried a Canadian Destroyer that cameras mostly missed but it was clear there was next to no rotation on it and the woman she did it to landed completely on her :mjlol:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
NL5rvK.gif

:laff::laff::laff:

The Titantron in the background is perfectly timed so it looks like a giant version of Aerostar is throwing regular sized Aerostar off the platform.

I'm fukking :dead:

Once in a while, I randomly remember this and laugh like an idiot. :russ: