TripleAgent, is this you?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:dead: Arent you like 48? You was in your 40’s “politically naive”supporting a racist who discriminated against black people. You didn’t follow Obama campaign or gore vs bush? You sound stupid af
The jokes write themselves...and these the negroes talking shyt about my art while I'm in a museum's permanent collection :mjlol:

I love having haters....

Daps
The jokes write themselves...and these the negroes talking shyt about my art while I'm in a museum's permanent collection :mjlol:

I love having haters....
i am definitely not 48, but even if i was, you’re still a talentless hack and a bonafide c00n.

don’t forget to heed my warning about being mindful of sharing your MAGA views on here.

i am sure you wouldn’t want your pro-trump rhetoric to find its way to the inbox of people outside of this community.

:mjpls:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
i am definitely not 48, but even if i was, you’re still a talentless hack and a bonafide c00n.

don’t forget to heed my warning about being mindful of sharing your MAGA views on here.

i am sure you wouldn’t want your pro-trump rhetoric to find its way to the inbox of people outside of this community.

:mjpls:
Controversy sells. I do what I want...and you just gon have to hate on me.

I'm the best artist you know.

Oh....and Its only year 4 for me and I'm in a museum's permanent collection. I did it my 1st year too.

So fukk trump
And fukk harris

Daps
Controversy sells. I do what I want...and you just gon have to hate on me.

I'm the best artist you know.

Oh....and Its only year 4 for me and I'm in a museum's permanent collection. I did it my 1st year too.

So fukk trump
And fukk harris
your work lacks originality and an authentic personality, but i will let you cook.

:mjlol:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
or, just maybe, i recognized the folly and utter naïveté of believing in the unreasonable expectation that withholding my support of democrats will result in reparations when our community is numerically outnumbered, grievously impoverished, and embarrassingly dysfunctional.

if black people were a unified body of likeminded men and women who operated on a code, my confidence in our ability to force the hand of the only party that has shown some semblance of receptivity to our grievances might have been sufficiently high enough to stay the course.

unfortunately, we are a defeated class of whiners who possess very little political capital and lack the intellectual vanguard a true push for reparations necessitates.

as a result, i stepped back, gathered my thoughts, and decided that stopping trump takes precedence over selfishly agitating for tangibles in a manner that would bring harm to a black community that’s already in dire straits.

:francis:
like i said, it sounds good, especially to those who only listen for the drum.

Daps
T/s said they were 41 in 2020.so you were 40 when you posted that quote which is beyond old enough to not be “politically naive” you simple bytch nikka. You act like you were a teenager foh
obama was 48 when he changed his mind on gay marriage. are you implying it’s impossible to be in your 40s and develop a different worldview that shapes your political preferences.

:unimpressed: