TripleAgent, is this you?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
written 5 years ago when i was politically naive and in a reactionary phase.

:unimpressed:
You were still making some of those comments just a few shorts months ago. It gives off agent vibes with how you randomly did a 180.

Not to mention, you still haven’t verified yourself as being black.

You should be the last person calling out and pulling receipts on others when you’ve said worse that’s gotten you banned no offense :hubie:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I’ll gladly take Trump over Biden. :hubie:

those beautiful proverbs that have been passed down over centuries, hell, even millenia, about the dire importance of keeping your mouth shut were written for you and people like you my friend. not only do you have loose lips, but you let those lips flap indiscriminately. and while you're articulate enough, most of the time you don't even know what you're talking about.

now, i'm telling you this as a friend. you're dangerous to Black people, because you're just the type white folk look for when they wanna parade a nikka who while looking the part, has no conviction, and is really just as ignorant as the poor misled fools who end up believing him. you're liable to say anything, and then change your mind a short time later. for free. with a substantial cash offer in front of you I believe you'd sell your very ass.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

tenor.gif

Daps
those beautiful proverbs that have been passed down over centuries, hell, even millenia, about the dire importance of keeping your mouth shut were written for you and people like you my friend. not only do you have loose lips, but you let those lips flap indiscriminately. and while you're articulate enough, most of the time you don't even know what you're talking about.

now, i'm telling you this as a friend. you're dangerous to Black people, because you're just the type white folk look for when they wanna parade a nikka who while looking the part, has no conviction, and is really just as ignorant as the poor misled fools who end up believing him. you're liable to say anything, and then change your mind a short time later. for free. with a substantial cash offer in front of you I believe you'd sell your very ass.
or, just maybe, i recognized the folly and utter naïveté of believing in the unreasonable expectation that withholding my support of democrats will result in reparations when our community is numerically outnumbered, grievously impoverished, and embarrassingly dysfunctional.

if black people were a unified body of likeminded men and women who operated on a code, my confidence in our ability to force the hand of the only party that has shown some semblance of receptivity to our grievances might have been sufficiently high enough to stay the course.

unfortunately, we are a defeated class of whiners who possess very little political capital and lack the intellectual vanguard a true push for reparations necessitates.

as a result, i stepped back, gathered my thoughts, and decided that stopping trump takes precedence over selfishly agitating for tangibles in a manner that would bring harm to a black community that’s already in dire straits.

:francis: