Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Gotta hand it to them, they're striking while the iron is hot. A deprived audience that gets rabid for a major show and that doesn't mind the price hikes. The energy is there and they're going to squeeze every £ out of it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They set him on a dummy mission and he crashed out on his potential career for it. That will happen when you listen to people who don't have good intentions for you.
Common sense ain't that common. No matter what profession you're in you don't interrupt your boss's meeting. :mjlol:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
They set him on a dummy mission and he crashed out on his potential career for it. That will happen when you listen to people who don't have good intentions for you.
WWE has a history with that one, when Lance Archer was in FCW, he still had his long hair and everything, but once he got called up some higher up told him to cut his hair and beard and he did it, not realizing that is wasn't something he was suppose to do. It was mainly due to one higher up some thing in him and the other guy had to fukk over Archer in spite.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
WWE has a history with that one, when Lance Archer was in FCW, he still had his long hair and everything, but once he got called up some higher up told him to cut his hair and beard and he did it, not realizing that is wasn't something he was suppose to do. It was mainly due to one higher up some thing in him and the other guy had to fukk over Archer in spite.
Really?

Vince making dudes cut their hair was kind of his weird thing around that time

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The only higher up you listen to during that time is Vince.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
The only higher up you listen to during that time is Vince.
Yeah, Archer fukked up and had to learn from that. If one of the agents tells you to do something and it feels off, ask the other agents to make sure if it's true. At least his New Japan run salvaged him.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I remember a time when wrestling promotions were worried about time zones, now there could be a PPV on at 4am on the east coast and they'd just be like :yeshrug:

Times change...

that mostly be way out east like japan and australia and whatnot being 12, 13+ hours ahead of us. of course with the growing increase in international PLE the odds of that happening are more likely. tho i think they would likely do more in time zones convenient to the US like in south america or at worse europe. i dont know if mexico has had a PLE and i doubt south america has had one if mexico hasn't so that be a logical first choice. i know they done UK, France, and Germany. not sure about Spain or Italy but those may be more likely than some of the smaller european countries. they already did australia and japan is mainly njpw territory so not sure if they willing to do a PLE out there. New Zealand might be the only other option but that won't be as big as Australia or Japan. oh and they did India already. not sure what other countries they can do out there that would be worth it. or would have the infrastructure to support a PLE like Japan and Australia. Maybe South Korea.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While speaking on a recent episode of Hawkcast with A.J. Hawk, Big E noted that he was told he would have to change as WWE champion but noted he fought to be himself.

"I always wanted to be a one of one and no one could put all the elements of what I do together. That was always my goal at least, whether I succeeded or failed, I just wanted to carve my own lane and that’s what I’m proud of, because so often, especially when I won the WWE Championship and I was on my singles run, I got a lot of feedback like, ‘You can’t do this, you can’t look like that, you can’t cut promos like this. You’re gonna really have to change.’ But no, I fought to be myself and that to me as a performer was something that’s important for me is to be able to trust my own instincts, to go out there and sink or swim on my own. I know I’m not always going to get it right. But just this belief that I wanna do things my way, because I can sleep at night. If I fail or if I sink doing it my way, I’m okay with that. But if I sink doing it your way, that, I’m not cool with that."