Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I don’t like any of the ppl hhh brought back so far and raw and sd suck as shows. Bring back Vince
Bring back Vince?

triple-h-cant-stop-laughing.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Thank god Vince is gone

How do you have the main event of the biggest SmackDown in history end in 10 seconds? Also, right after Brock won, Kofi was immediately an afterthought because Cain Velasquez debuted and after the Brock match, Cain was never seen again in WWE. What a waste.

I personally wouldn’t have even booked the Brock/Kofi match to begin with, if you wanna do Brock/Cain so Brock can get a “fake” win over Cain then fine but the match didn’t need the title on the line.

Kofi stunk and this was a great move. Brock lesnars aura is worth more money than kofi will ever be worth/generate.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Kross, Road Dogg, Santana Garrett and now Strowman.

Haitch reuniting the MAGA Avengers.
Can see Drake Wuertz coming back if he loses his election and if that happens, then we truly need to have a conversation about where WWE and Papa H is going with these guys the same way we had a conversation over when people kept calling AEW "Aryan Elite Wrestling"

Also it seems like H is bringing in wrestlers who are already on the rosters significant others, Gonzalez currently dating Strowman and Moss is currently dating Emma

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kofi stunk and this was a great move. Brock lesnars aura is worth more money than kofi will ever be worth/generate.

As bad as Kofi title run ended, it’s hard to imagine that Big E title run and Xavier run as king were both worse but here we are

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Tell me about that legendary Brock Lesnar/Cain Velasquez WWE Title match and feud :lupe:

One idea flopped who cares. Now brock helps sell out stadiums and is the most over baby face. Kofi still corny with a bird chest. This is a terrible argument. That truck spot at SS alone trumps kofis entire career.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Can see Drake Wuertz coming back if he loses his election and if that happens, then we truly need to have a conversation about where WWE and Papa H is going with these guys the same way we had a conversation over when people kept calling AEW "Aryan Elite Wrestling"

Also it seems like H is bringing in wrestlers who are already on the rosters significant others, Gonzalez currently dating Strowman and Moss is currently dating Emma
Triple H is the one who fired Drake since he was working for him the whole time that was going down. He was let go due to him mixing his anti-vaxx and political beliefs into his job and being troublesome backstage to anyone opposed to his stance. He wore an NXT shirt at some meeting where he slammed some council in Florida about conspiracy theories on child trafficking. That's one headache no one wants back.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
fukk Braun….

But anybody acting like he wasn’t a legit over main eventer in WWE is lying to themselves. He along with Bray were the two dumbest releases they made.
I think Braun's release was more about him asking for more than he was worth and Vince just didn't want to deal with Bray anymore.