Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I was enjoying the story line, I even made a thread on it... I wonder where Xavier and Kofi go from here :snoop:
I would say, let both Kofi and Xavier go their separate way. No betrayal, have Big E there to have the group end as a trio, not as a duo. Let Woods get some much needed shine as a single competitor and let Kofi get one last big run.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Sucks to hear about Odyssey. Man had so much potential still being young. That DV thing is serious tho. Hopefully he able to get past that and learn to do better if true. Can't be doing that type of thing, especially these days cuz it'll mess things up quick.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Y'all owe those "journalist" you stay clowning an apology on this one

I don't. I said they are lucky to bat .400

There are posters who will only believe a story if it fits an agenda they have but those are few and far between. Most people in TSC are normal people.

When someone is throwing around serious allegations of domestic violence, it's best to wait and see on the outcome..

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't. I said they are lucky to bat .400

There are posters who will only believe a story if it fits an agenda they have but those are few and far between. Most people in TSC are normal people.
That’s not what a lot of y’all were saying in here when that report first came out so don’t change up the narrative now.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:snoop: Id like them to plug someone else in the role and keep the story going

Shelton where ya at? :bryan:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So then quote the people you are talking to. You came in here with your chest puffed out but you're afraid to tag anyone.
I’m not afraid to tag anyone. The people know who they are that disregarded and clowned the source of information like what typically happens when these “journalist” do their reports.