Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

i was just thinking how crazy it would be to get a unique Monday Night Raw experience that prime could provide. I know they have TNF and have stuff like stats on one of the feeds. Imagine being able to pull up wrestlers win-loss records, which moves they've won with the most, list of their moves, fun facts, etc, all during their matches. Shoot even a better post show type of show and not the current Raw Talk but one on Prime. They can do much more unique things than what USA can do.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Regarding rumors of WWE interest with NJPW, Fightful is reporting that WWE has long maintained interest in at least some connecion with NJPW. Those we spoke to in both companies don’t think it’s particularly likely considering the strong partnership between AEW and NJPW, but said that with new faces at the helm of both WWE and NJPW, it’s at least more likely than it has been in a long time.
Doesn't AEW work with AAA while also maintaining working relationship with CMLL (and those 2 companies don't fukk with each other at all):jbhmm:

I can't see why NJPW can't work with both AEW and WWE :patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Doesn't AEW work with AAA while also maintaining working relationship with CMLL (and those 2 companies don't fukk with each other at all):jbhmm:

I can't see why NJPW can't work with both AEW and WWE :patrice:

Think the CMLL partnership just started fairly recently. Also, I think they are moving away from working with AAA given what happened with Dragon Lee and Konnan constantly shytting on AEW on his podcast.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I respect about hunter is that If he has a vision, he sure as hell sticks to it.. Kross been in the E for what, 5 years? has never been over at any point, and H just gave dude his own faction, I don't get it,, but hopefully the faction finally brings hunter's vision for Kross to life :yeshrug: ..

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
One thing I respect about hunter is that If he has a vision, he sure as hell sticks to it.. Kross been in the E for what, 5 years? has never been over at any point, and H just gave dude his own faction, I don't get it,, but hopefully the faction finally brings hunter's vision for Kross to life :yeshrug: ..
Less than that, he was signed in Feb. 2020, used in NXT then was released in Nov. 2021 shortly after getting to the main roster and re-hired in August of 2022. So in total he's just over 2 1/2 years accumulated with the company.

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Full quote:

I was prepared. For the last six, eight, ten months going, 'At some point, I have to make a change here.' As you get ready to go and see you don't have a chance to be in a PPV match and steal the show. You don't have a chance to have a six-minute match to steal the show. You have a match and it's three minutes and you don't get an entrance and everyone knows who is winning. Can I find a way to have that work? Once that started happening, even a couple of years ago when Roode [Bobby Roode] and I were tagging, I was thinking, 'At some point, I have to be ready to go. Will my shape and stamina still be there?' I have been preparing so long and getting things ready to go, it wasn't 'What? What do I do now? I'm free.' I was planning for half of this entire last contract going, 'I know at some point, I'm being paid way too much to sit at home so I'm gonna have to get out of here.'

I always wanted to be ready to go, just in case they said, 'I know you've been doing 90-second matches, can you do 30 minutes with The Undertaker?' You're damn right I can. I was ready to go anyway, I just wanted to have every option available. It wasn't out of the blue. I had sent emails to the boss over the last few months saying, 'I have to move on to somewhere else, can you let me do this?' Eventually, without exact back and forth, that's how it worked out. It wasn't weird because it was so six, eight, ten months in place going, 'Here it comes.' Now, I have 90 days sitting around, which broke my heart, but I just got extra workouts,"

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
i was just thinking how crazy it would be to get a unique Monday Night Raw experience that prime could provide. I know they have TNF and have stuff like stats on one of the feeds. Imagine being able to pull up wrestlers win-loss records, which moves they've won with the most, list of their moves, fun facts, etc, all during their matches. Shoot even a better post show type of show and not the current Raw Talk but one on Prime. They can do much more unique things than what USA can do.
WWE doesn't do a sports style presentation for the bolded to even make sense.