Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Imma need Haitch to send Randy Kong and Stylezilla to kidnap Punk and put him on that chicken, broccoli, vitamins, and prayers diet
:hhh:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Dragon Lee is a really good wrestler so I wish him all the best. That said, when Mysterio came on the scene it was like :whoo: what the hell is this... who is this guy.... He made his mark name near instantly.

You can't project that on anyone else, it's unfair.

Facts bro. Rey been over everywhere instantly. The next Rey will be over soon as the bell rings. Rey was a special breed.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
One botch means he’s looking rough?
It's his general physical characteristics and current level of fitness, age, and mileage. He never even had the makings of a varsity athlete so the decline was bound to be ugly. You can quickly see even just here that Punk is slow, weak, and has no cardio.

It doesn't help that he works a style and has a gimmick that says he should be a striking and grappling marvel when he's the opposite of those labels.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
It's his general physical characteristics and current level of fitness, age, and mileage. He never even had the makings of a varsity athlete so the decline was bound to be ugly. You can quickly see even just here that Punk is slow, weak, and has no cardio.

It doesn't help that he works a style and has a gimmick that says he should be a striking and grappling marvel when he's the opposite of those labels.
i mean we watched him have good matches in AEW. That was literally damn near a year ago lol.
We know what he looks like so this isn’t even a concern.

I know someone that went to the show last night and said the match was good.

And it’s his FIRST match after injury.

The botch was even that big of a deal anyways. Wrestlers botch lol

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Put the cape down brehs lol. I'm sure Punk will be fine by the time he has to face Rollins at Mania. But right now he does look out of shape.
There is no cape breh it’s his first match back and from what I hear overall he looked fine in the ring

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

He’s with a company now though that’s going to see that and work around it instead of sending him out there to work 30 min matches with young Indy guys