Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Them fans ain’t give a fukk about dragon lee and Butch wrestling they ass off..

I know people like to run with the narrative that WWE fans don’t like wrestling but truthfully it has more to do with investment. If that audience isn’t invested in what you’re doing and who you are, that reaction ain’t gon be shyt. It don’t matter how many empty choreographed moves you spam.

Also didn’t help that it was the second consecutive taping. If Rey and Waller, or 2 wrestlers fans are actually behind have that same match, the reaction is different. As ill as butch and lee are, nobody gives s fukk about them like that right now, respectfully

With a hardcore audience, you could throw Joe Blow and Default CAW out there and if they’re wrestling their ass off people are gonna react. But with that casual audience that doesn’t follow the product weekly, that shyt is a good time to get a refill

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Some people have said they see Dragon Lee as the next Mysterio but I'm not seeing it. He's just another luchadore to me right now.

I think he’ll get over with more exposure. He’s already over in a sense

But homie like less than 10 matches deep as far as his main roster run goes, so we might wanna give him a few more years before we start floating Mysterio comparisons out there. That’s a setup for failure

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Some people have said they see Dragon Lee as the next Mysterio but I'm not seeing it. He's just another luchadore to me right now.
Agreed. Dragon Lee is a good wrestler, but he’s not really a “high flyer’s high flyer” like Rey. I’m glad he’s getting shine. (might have to do with Wes Lee’s unfortunate injury tho.)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dragon Lee is a really good wrestler so I wish him all the best. That said, when Mysterio came on the scene it was like :whoo: what the hell is this... who is this guy.... He made his mark name near instantly.

You can't project that on anyone else, it's unfair.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Wow if they actually made the tag team titles gold they would look half-way decent. :ohhh:

the-usos-622-day-longest-reigning-limited-edition-tag-team-title-belt_ss5_p-200455761+pv-1+u-xe59hksbsephxh7v77wa+v-d9cdubkii5svricygwt4.jpg