Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Idk what’s wilder. Vince calling someone else his boss after how hard he worked to make the company for what it is.

Or him saying the company was “stagnant” when he left neglecting the fact the company was STRIVING when he was gone.

Pride is a motherfukka.

It’s gonna be sad when Ari betrays him and votes him off the board and replaces him with Stephanie…

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

A few significant items here...

Ignace Lahoud, a former WWE board member who resigned when Vince forced his way back into the company in January, goes on the record.

“It wasn’t aligned with my way of seeing what governance is,” he said, adding, “There was a misalignment with what my values are.”

There are comments on background from people "close to the board":

“He said, ‘OK, do whatever you guys need to do. I’m not going to stand in your way.’ Of course, when the board said, ‘Well, you know, we think you need to step down,’ he wasn’t happy about it, but he did it,”

And:

“He’s the kind of person who expects loyalty,” said someone close to one of the ousted directors, adding that McMahon viewed its investigation as an act of disloyalty, even though the board was doing its job.

LA Times rightly considers whether Vince is still in legal peril, which hardly gets attention in wrestling media. In WWE's last earnings report, the company said a search warrant was executed on Vince on July 17. LA Times talked to former senior counsel in the SEC Division of Enforcement, Jacob Frenkel.

Depending on the potential findings, McMahon could face criminal and/or civil liabilities that could prevent him from serving as an officer or director of a public company, as well as a clawback of any “ill-gotten gains,” Frenkel said.

Also some amusing items in here like apparently, today in 2023, in this broad piece on McMahon's life, the LA Times asked a TKO spokesperson to comment on the 1997 Montreal Screwjob -- but, sadly, they declined.